Donuka.com helps buyers and tenants get as much information as possible both about a specific property and about the area in which that property is located.
Before buying or renting either a home or commercial real estate, it’s important to find out not only any relevant information, but also to learn about the property’s history in order to avoid potential negative consequences in the future.
Inspecting the property
Why inspect a property before renting or buying it? Ask yourself the following questions:
- Are you ready to invest in a property associated with controversy?
- Are you ready to live in an area where accidents often occur?
- Are you ready to live in a house that has a dark or negative history?
- Do you want to know more about a property than its owners and realtors are willing to say about it?
A simple check that takes 5 minutes of your time will protect you from many negative consequences, including stress and financial loss.
On one screen, you can see up-to-date information about the property collected from dozens of different sources (city and district administrations, ministries, and departments). You can also see the history of any changes the property has undergone.
What data can be verified
Donuka uses only trusted and reliable data sources. It’s important to us that you receive reliable information about the property that interests you.
The main data that Donuka collects includes:
- Technical characteristics of the property - the property’s type and class, size and area, the number of premises and their types, the building materials used, information about the plot of land, etc.
- Participants - the owners, contractors, realtors, tenants, and agents who have ever been involved with the specified property.
- Permits - any approved or revoked permits for construction and other jobs, including not yet approved applications for a permit.
- Inspections - data on inspections and violations found during inspections in residential and commercial properties.
- Repairs - data on renovations, repairs, and improvements carried out on the property.
- Accidents - traffic accidents, crimes, or fires that occurred at the specified address or in the neighborhood.
- Taxes - the history of assessed and paid taxes on the property.
- Sales - the sales history of the property.
Donuka collects the maximum possible information for each type of data and keeps track of any changes that occur. You can view not only the current data, but also the changes that have occurred over the past 10 years or more.
- Tracking changes for each property - get notified of changes for an unlimited number of properties the very next day.
- Bulk inspection - Use real estate batch inspection or API to check tens/hundreds/thousands of properties.
- PDF Reports - Download real estate reports in PDF format for printing and other uses.
Why tenants and buyers should use Donuka
- Inspection of a property takes 5-10 minutes instead of 1-2 weeks.
- Provides access to historical data for the last 10 years or more (varies by state and county).
- More than 100 million US real estate properties.
- More than 10 million records are added and updated every day.
- 2,000+ reliable data sources, including city and district administrations, ministries, and departments.